Fashion Design & Business Intern
We are in search of an intern to assist in both creative and administrative capacities.
This opportunity will afford you more creativity than your average fashion internship while still exposing you to the business development and management side.
- Contribute to administrative aspect of managing a team of artisans
- Keep track of projects and artisan expenses
- Meet with artisans to brainstorm execution and timelines
- Field artisan sign-ups and inquiries
- Schedule meetings
- Coordinate monthly newsletter
- Collaborate with PR team on artisan recruitment
- Have a chance to participate in the establishment of brand design-aesthetic
- Opportunity to be a part of artisan team
- Collaborate with other artisans
- Be involved in the photo shoot planning process from start to end
- Coordinate models, stylists, and photographers
- Scout locations and style looks under the direction of shoot director
- Steam clothes
- Assist photographer as needed
- Help manage affiliate program
- Learn best practices for affiliate recruitment
- Coordinate with graphic designer to create promotional materials for affiliates
- Reliable, positive, creative
- Knowledge of fashion
- Live in Seattle and able to meet 1X/week
- Organization is key
- Observant, attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and willingness to help where needed
- Able to take direction and work collaboratively
- Students are preferred, school credit available.
This internship is 20hrs/week and a 3-month minimum commitment. Interns will be expected to attend some events, photoshoots and weekly meetings with the founder and artisans-- all other work will be completely remotely.
To inquire, please email a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org