AFROBEATNIK TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Access to, and use of, this website is provided by Afrobeatnik. Your use is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Afrobeatnik reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- You are responsible for reviewing regularly these Terms and Conditions to obtain notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as modified by any such changes.
- You may not copy, reproduce in any form, broadcast or transmit any part of the website in any way except for your personal, non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Afrobeatnik. You agree not to create, alter or adapt a derivative work from any of the material contained in this website or use it for any purpose other than for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any third party.
- Afrobeatnik will not be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the website. Afrobeatnik does not warrant that the contents or functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- All rights, including copyright and database right, in this website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Afrobeatnik.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from that clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Where these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us.